Nothing says holidays to me like baking cookies, and these little gems are inspired by the white Christmas I won’t be having this year! I do love our Aussie beach Christmases though.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 tsp pure monk fruit powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 70g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- To make the cookies, in a large bowl and using a wooden spoon, combine all the ingredients. You may wish to use your hands if it is not combining properly.
- Using your hands, carefully shape into 12 cookies and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely. They will be very soft.
- To make the topping, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave in 15 second increments. Spoon over the cookies and cover in desiccated coconut.
- These cookies are best consumed within three days.
- This recipe works with any nut butter.
- White chocolate recommendations: I love Loving Earth, Pana (both vegan) and Well Naturally (not vegan but this is the lowest sugar).
- Pure monk fruit powder is a sugar-free sweetener, not to be confused with “monk fruit sweetener” which is actually an erythritol based sweetener. You can read my guide to sugar free sweeteners here.
Share the love
Did You Make This?Tag @liv.kaplan on instagram
Indulge in sweets your body will love.
A collection of my favourite sugar-free and keto-friendly desserts! You can have health and indulgence, I insist!Learn More