Sesame Swirl Bark
Sesame is one of my favourite flavours in all its forms – sesame oil, sesame seeds, and sesame paste AKA tahini! I’ve been known to put tahini on everything and dessert certainly hasn’t escaped without me getting my tahini fingers all over it.
I love the combination of bitter nutty tahini, creamy chocolate with a hint of sweetness and of course a hint of salt too… This recipe really has every flavour in the book. I’m a regular maker of chocolate barks, simply because they are SO easy, always a crowd favourite and seem to be really impressive despite the little effort and cooking ability that’s required.
Sesame Swirl Bark
I love the combination of bitter nutty tahini, creamy chocolate with a hint of sweetness and of course a hint of salt too... This recipe really has every flavour in the book.
- 200g dark chocolate (85–90%)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 15 drops liquid stevia OR to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch flakey sea salt
- In a small bowl combine the tahini, melted coconut oil and stevia. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate either in the micro- wave or in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water. Remove from the heat. If you like sweeter chocolate, sweeten to taste with more liquid stevia.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate in a big slab.
- Pour over the tahini mixture and swirl gently using a knife. Sprinkle over sesame seeds and sea salt. Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Break up into shards and store in the fridge.
Share the love
Did You Make This?
Tag @liv.kaplan on instagram
Indulge in sweets your body will love.
A collection of my favourite sugar-free and keto-friendly desserts! You can have health and indulgence, I insist!Learn More