Antioxidant Berry Choc Crunch Balls
For when those berries aren’t in season (hello winter), I’ve used Melrose Health Essential Reds in this recipe which contains pomegranate, beetroot and berries which are all powerful antioxidant ingredients to fight the signs of ageing – beauty food! The best kind of beauty routine involves eating.
To keep in the theme of beauty, I’ve also added in some collagen powder into these so you can get a daily dose of skin boosting goodness. I’ve been enjoying one or two of these in the afternoon and they are so delicious, and sugar-free of course!
I know they don’t look like much but try them and you’ll see!
Antioxidant Berry Crunch Balls
I’ve used Melrose Health Essential Reds in this recipe which contains pomegranate, beetroot and berries which are all powerful antioxidant ingredients to fight the signs of ageing - beauty food!
- ¼ cup vanilla pea protein powder
- 3 tbsp collagen powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup Melrose Almond Acai Butter
- 3 tbsp Melrose Essential Reds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine with your hands. Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- This recipe works with any nut butter.
- Vegan Option: Omit the collagen powder to make this recipe vegan.
Share the love
Did You Make This?Tag @liv.kaplan on instagram
Indulge in sweets your body will love.
A collection of my favourite sugar-free and keto-friendly desserts! You can have health and indulgence, I insist!Learn More