An easy and healthy Halloween favourite. We all love bananas – they are nature’s creamy dessert, and these are a really cute way to give them a little bit of cute factor. You can also make them without the chocolate too.
An easy and healthy Halloween favourite. We all love bananas - they are nature’s creamy dessert, and these are a really cute way to give them a little bit of cute factor. You can also make them without the chocolate too.
- 2 bananas, from the fridge, chopped in half
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 50g white chocolate, chopped (I use Loving Earth or Well Naturally)
- 8 chocolate chips OR dried currants
- Place the unpeeled bananas in the fridge for 30 minutes before you begin.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or in a bowl sitting over a pot of gently simmering water. If using the microwave, be sure to stir between each 20 second increment as white chocolate burns easily.
- Place a sheet of baking paper over a plate.
- Remove the bananas from the fridge, peel and chop in half. Gently submerge in the melted white chocolate and spoon the chocolate over the top. Place the bananas on the baking paper and place in the fridge to set slightly (about 15-20 minutes. Remove from the fridge and do a second layer of chocolate (you can even do 3 if you wish). Place two chocolate chips or currants to make eyes. Set in the fridge.
- These are best eaten on the day they are made
Share the love
Did You Make This?
Tag @liv.kaplan on instagram