3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Choc Cookies
There’s no better combo than PB and chocolate right?! In fact, I’m known to actually dip my dark chocolate straight in the PB jar and eat it… And sometimes when I’ve got a bit more time on my hands I love to whip up these cookies because they are so easy and unbelievably tasty. This recipe is totally sugar free and sweetness will depend on the type chocolate you use. If you have a major sweet tooth, I suggest using a sweeter chocolate, but if like me you’re a bitter chocolate lover, the darker the better!
Tip: This cookie dough is best mixed by hand. Keep mixing until the dough appears crumbly rather than slimy. Make sure you always wash your hands before rolling to ensure it doesn’t stick to your hands.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 cup natural peanut butter
50g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 160℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl and using a wooden spoon, combine peanut butter and egg. You may wish to use your hands if it is not combining properly.
3. Using your hands, carefully shape into 16 cookies and place on the prepared tray. Use a fork to imprint the cookie.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a heat proof bowl sitting over a pot of simmering water. Using a fork, roughly drizzle all over the cookies and leave to set at room temperature.
Like this? Find many more like it in my ebook CREATE. All the best nutritionist-developed keto dessert recipes in one place.