Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Fudge... Vegan, Keto, Sugar-Free
- 1/3 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- Liquid stevia, to taste *
- Place blueberries in a small pot over a low heat. Leave for 15 minutes until it becomes like a jammy syrup.**
- Stir in the coconut oil and coconut butter and set aside.
- To make the White Chocolate layer, combine all ingredients in a small pot over a low heat until just combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Pour in the white chocolate mixture then swirl in the blueberry mixture, it doesn't have to be perfect. Place in the freezer to set before chopping into squares.
I store mine in the freezer because I like it to have more bite however it can be stored in the fridge if you like a softer consistency.
* Since this recipe uses cooked blueberries, I actually find it doesn't need any stevia at all, but this will depend on taste buds.