Nut Butter Swirl Chocolate Bar... Sugar-Free, Low Carb, Keto
This stuff... weirdly good, totally sugar free, low carb and ketogenic. I mean, anything with a nut butter swirl is bound to be good right? I have some form of this after lunch every day. It's sort of a version of my Cacao Fat Fudge - good quality satiating fats from the coconut oil which means I don't need to snack and I can easily go to dinner time. You can read a bit more about this here.
- 100g dark chocolate (90–100% cacao)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Liquid stevia, to taste
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt chocolate and coconut oil. Hint: remove from the heat when there is still chunks left, continue stirring as the heat of the pot is enough to melt the chocolate without it getting too runny.
- Add in stevia and cacao nibs and stir. Pour into a small lined tray.
- Swirl in the nut butter and top with extra cacao nibs.
- Freeze until set then chop into squares.